The New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics’ vision is to preserve the roots of nature cure, natural therapeutics, natural healing and hand medicine. Understanding, practicing and living with the wisdom of our ancestors enriches our life in the present.
Functional knowledge is built on the works of preceding generations. Our privilege is to assimilate this knowledge of our ancestors. Simplify this knowledge. Grow this knowledge into practical applications that will assist human beings to live a life in tune with nature and her healing wisdom. The New Mexico School of Natural Therapeutics’ vision is to preserve and pass forward what has been understood and developed for present and future generations in the field of natural healing and hand medicine.
In order to heal with nature it is essential to have a philosophical understanding of how her healing process works. This understanding is presented in the lecture series Philosophy of Natural Therapeutics/Nature Cure. In addition there will be practical demonstrations of simple Nature Cure techniques designed to assist Nature in her healing journeys. Natural Therapeutics is the combination of Nature Cure and Homeopathy. This definition also holds true for Naturopathy. Hence, it is essential to have a basic understanding of the philosophy of homeopathy and some practical knowledge of homeopathic medicines to practice Natural Therapeutics (Naturopathy).
Health Building, Natural First Aid, Food Medicine, Kitchen Medicine, Herbal Medicine offer ideas and practices for improving, regaining, preserving health. our “greatest wealth.”
Restore harmony with the organism
Core Synchronism is a system of hand medicine designed to assist nature in establishing harmony with all parts of the organism. It is not pathology specific. It is a mechanical system designed to restore balance, which results in activating an individual’s self-healing ability.
“Core Synchronism is the most significant development in body work since Dr. Stones’ Polarity Therapy.” Phil Lontz Polarity Therapist
- Compare it with this fluid in the living body, this Tide in the body with its potency. That is what we have in this first principle. The Intelligence in the power in the Tide. We refer to the potent fluctuation of this Tide and to something that is intelligent, something invisible. We are referring to the Breath of Life in that Tide.Dr. William Garner Sutherland
- The physician is only the servant of Nature.Hippocrates
- I have been calling your attention to the potency of the Tide. It has more intelligence and potency in it than any blind force the can be safely applied from the outside. The cerebrospinal fluid with that “highest known element” can work for you. When you are in doubt about the correct diagnosis, let it work for you.Dr. William Garner Sutherland
- When people are born, they’re supple and soft;
When they die, they end up stretched out firm and rigid;
When the ten thousand things and grasses and trees are alive, they’re supple and pliant;
When they’re dead, they’re withered and dried out.
Therefore we say that the firm and rigid are companions of death,
While the supple, the soft, the weak, and the delicate are companions of life.
If a soldier is rigid, he won’t win;
If a tree is rigid, it will come to its end.
Rigidity and power occupy the inferior position;
Suppleness, softness, weakness, and delicateness occupy the superior position.Lao Tzu
- Cause the soul of no body knows
How the flower grows, oh
How the flower growsCat Stevens
- It will be necessary to stretch your imagination many times in order to understand the normal of your patient.Dr. William Garner Sutherland